Spring 2017 Issue of Emerging Now Available
The College of Design’s spring 2017 issue of Emerging magazine is now available online.
Featuring student, faculty, and alumni news, Emerging is one of the best ways to stay up to date on what’s going on at the college. Our latest issue includes stories on:
- Apparel design students volunteering with the nonprofit Project Diva.
- The Goldstein Museum of Design’s 40th anniversary.
- The University of Minnesota’s External Stakeholder Engagement program.
- The Landscape Architecture program’s 50th anniversary.
- The master of science in architecture with a concentration in research practices program.
Read these stories and more when you download your copy of Emerging at z.umn.edu/emerging17.