Nominate a Designer for the $2,000 Margot Siegel Design Award
The Goldstein Museum of Design (GMD) is now accepting nominations for the second annual Margot Siegel Design Award. The Siegel Design Award honors designers who demonstrate design excellence, innovation, and enhancement of the quality of life.
The recipient of the Siegel Design Award will receive an all-expense-paid trip to the Twin Cities to present a public lecture and accept a $2,000 award. Nominations for the 2014 awards will be accepted by email through February 28, 2014.
Eligibility and Guidelines:
- Nominations for the 2014 awards will be accepted by email (email@example.com) through February 28, 2014.
- The Siegel Design Award is given for a body of completed work, not for a specific project.
- Individuals from any design field are eligible.
Nominees must have been practicing professionally for a minimum of seven years but not been the
recipient of a major award.
- Eligibility is restricted to citizens or long-term residents of the United States. There is no age criterion for nominees.
- Individuals may nominate themselves and College of Design alumni are eligible for nomination.
- College of Design employees, advisory board members, and their families and household members
are not eligible, but may nominate.
Visit GMD’s website for more information.
More stories from the College of Design: